We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
TripAdvisor
Bangkok
Search

Thai Call Taxi

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
39 posts
47 reviews
17 helpful votes
Thai Call Taxi
Save

Has anyone used Thail Call taxi from Suvarnabhumi- Pattaya? how good are they?

Pawtucket, RI
Level Contributor
20,816 posts
1. Re: Thai Call Taxi
Save

I have never used this service.

What time are you arriving at Suvarnabhumi?

The Pattaya forum has several posts on transportation and some private company recommendations. Also see "Top Questions about Pattaya" for options.

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g293919-i9439-Patt…

If you arrive during the day or early evening maybe you can use Bell Travel.

www.belltravelservice.com/routes_rates.php

Sydney, Australia
1 post
2. Re: Thai Call Taxi
Save

Yes I have used this service in April 2012. My first trip to Thailand. Booked on www.thaicalltaxi.com from Suvarnabhumi- Pattaya. Cost 1200 THB for the Sedan. When I arrived at airport the driver was already waiting at arrival area exit gate 3 with my name on a sign. Car was clean and spotless, and the driver was well presented. Took me right to my hotel in Soi 8 Pattaya. Excellent service and will recomend and use them again. Can get cheaper taxis but they will take you to one place then you have to change drivers. By the way, I had arrived at 8.30pm.

india
Level Contributor
69 posts
16 reviews
57 helpful votes
3. Re: Thai Call Taxi
Save

i also used it from Suvarnabhumi airport to siam area and servise is really good

Kochi (Cochin...
Level Contributor
1 post
22 reviews
6 helpful votes
4. Re: Thai Call Taxi
Save

I have used Thai Call Taxi service from URL http://www.thaicalltaxi.com for my travel from Suvarnabhumi Airport, Bkk to Pattaya. Service was prompt, punctual and driver was also good. They charged me reasonable only. Very much recomenable.

Lillestrom, Norway
1 post
5. Re: Thai Call Taxi
Save

I have used their service 3 times to Hua Hin.

Very good and safe transport. Price reasonable

as well.

Rzeszow, Poland
Level Contributor
15 posts
60 reviews
60 helpful votes
6. Re: Thai Call Taxi
Save

I DO NOT RECCOMEND them, I have booked taxi with this company 3 weeks ago, two days ago I have confirmed everything and checked with them whether they are going to take me from BKK to the border, they confirmed and this morning (today), at 5.a.m. the driver didn't show, hotel staff called him several times ( he didn't call himself!), the first time he said he had to change the tyre, the next time nobody picked up the phone, the third time he said he is coming, after 20 minutes nobody showed! we took another taxi and than minivan to the border, which was cheaper and very comfortable.

So, I doubt whether they are reliable ( if they had troubles, they should havecall me)

Lillestrom, Norway
1 post
7. Re: Thai Call Taxi
Save

Then you were very unlucky with the driver.

That may of course happen, but as I said we were very

satisfied with the cars we have ordered so far.

Eye, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
4 posts
31 reviews
8 helpful votes
8. Re: Thai Call Taxi
Save

Have used them several times over the last couple of months and a great service, punctual,good quality vehicles.I would highly recommend them

Amsterdam, The...
Level Contributor
4 posts
31 reviews
4 helpful votes
9. Re: Thai Call Taxi
Save

Funny al those positive people with only 1 posts :)

Amsterdam, The...
Level Contributor
1 post
131 reviews
52 helpful votes
10. Re: Thai Call Taxi
Save

I used thaicalltaxi.com to go from Bangkok to Hua Hin, excellent service, driver was 20 min earlier at the hotel. Good car, great price, I would definitely recommend them. (Yes, one post in the forum but more than 60 reviews on tripadvisor ;-)

Edited: 9:14 am, February 18, 2013