We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Early flight

Hartlepool
Level Contributor
89 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
Early flight

Hi

I have an early flight from BKK to Amsterdam (10:20am) and have to book in at least 2.30 before then.

My question is that i have planned to be in Pattaya for our last night but do you think it is better to book a hotel in Bangkok for the last night or should it be ok to get from Pattaya at 05:30 by taxi? I will be staying at the Rabbit resort in Pattaya.

Thanks again

Paul

Harbin, China
Destination Expert
for Kanchanaburi
Level Contributor
22,385 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Early flight

You can arrange a taxi beforehand to get you to the airport from Pattaya. Indeed, I would imagine a lot of people do just that.

Edited: 10:46 pm, April 13, 2012
2. Re: Early flight

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:16 pm, June 19, 2013