We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

JS Tower

Singapore
5 posts
Save Topic
JS Tower

Have any of you ever heard of JS tower serviced apartment? How is it? How far is it on-nut bts?

I will be going to bangkok with 4 ladies. Is it ok if we squeeze 5 people in a taxi just to reach the bts? Is it safe that we ladies separate into 2 taxi or 2 tuk-tuk?

Thanks in advance.

Phuket
Level Contributor
2,979 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: JS Tower

JS is a bargain!

r24.org/5starthailand.com/…

Bangkok is quite safe - though I see you are from Singapore - so nothing is as safe as there!

From the On-Nut BTS station - ten minutes maximum.

Singapore
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: JS Tower

Thanks Tedkarma from anikarma! Couldn't resist the name similarity there! He! He! He! Yeah I know it's a bargain but I need to know more about it from local point of view. Have search the net but no review. Only hotel website repeating the same thing.

REALLLY!!!! Only 10 minutes to on-nut bts? I saw from google aerial map it's seem far! Can I walk to on-nut bts or I need to take a taxi or tuk-tuk? Which is better?

Are taxi or tuk-tuk readily available in the area or I need to ask hotel to call? Thanks once again.