We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to contact agoda ?

Jaipur
Level Contributor
750 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
How to contact agoda ?

Hi all,

How can I contact agoda ? I have written to them quite a few times, but no response. Actually, I booked a hotel with them, and the hotel does not have the booking.

Is agoda office in Bangkok ? Could floods be a reason for their no response.

Regards

Puneet

196 replies to this topic
Sydney
Level Contributor
5,555 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How to contact agoda ?

Agoda Corporate Office HQ:

999/9 Rama I Road,

The Offices at Central World,

27th floor,Patuwan Bangkok.

Australia
Level Contributor
197 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How to contact agoda ?

The hotel won't actually have your details until a couple of days before you arrive, the booking is made under Agoda until then. We have used Agoda every year for 5 yrs with no problems. There is a live chat option on their website too. With everything that is going on at the moment, it is understandable if you don't get a response though.

Jaipur
Level Contributor
750 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How to contact agoda ?

I see, thanks a lot ..

England,Birmingham
Level Contributor
403 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: How to contact agoda ?

Hi this is agoda,s customer service telephone number and address,the phone is 24/7 help line.Good luck

+44 (0)20 3027 7900

Agoda Corporate Office HQ:

999/9 Rama I Road,

The Offices at Central World

27th Floor, Patumwan, Bangkok

10330 Thailand

Regards

bazkashmir

Level Contributor
22 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: How to contact agoda ?

why using this company when there have lots of booking company around? Google it........

Sakaeo Thailand
2 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: How to contact agoda ?

Marcel Tabone

Agoda is a company that makes its money by taking bookings for hotels and making commissions, problem is they do not service customers complaints as they are extremely hard to contact unless of course you book a hotel then the buck stops there and they shirk responsibility.

agoda

Agoda Company Pte Ltd is an Asia-based online hotel reservations company, which aims to get the lowest room tariffs possible. Agoda.com is part of Priceline.com, which is a Nasdaq-listed company and we have more than 8,000 hotels in Asia-Pacific and more than 160,000 hotels on our listings. We employ a multinational staff of 700 people, based in offices right around the world.

Page: ‎70,427 like this

LikeUnlike · · Reshare · 42 minutes ago

o

Marcel Tabone DO I YET HAVE YOUR ATTENTION AGODA!!!!!

27 minutes ago · LikeUnlike

o

Marcel Tabone Agoda did not inform me the Hotel I booked with them was not serviceable and then expected I look for another hotel. I had to force them to find me another hotel and this was sub standard and not up to what I booked and paid for!!!

20 minutes ago · LikeUnlike

o

Marcel Tabone DO I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION YET??? NOT YET OH OK!

19 minutes ago · LikeUnlike

o

Marcel Tabone AGODA WEB SITE ONLY PROVIDES A PLATFORM TO BOOK BUT AFTER THIS YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN. VERY BAD, IF ANY SERVICE ONCE THEY HAVE YOUR BOOKING!!!NO WAY OF CONTACTING THEM.

8 minutes ago · LikeUnlike

o

Marcel Tabone MANY HOTELS BOOKED THROUGH AGODA WILL PROVIDE ROOMS AT THE SAME PRICE BY GIVING VALUED CUSTOMER CARDS AND MANY ARE NOW DOING THIS DUE TO POOR SERVICE TO CUSTOMERS BY AGODA!!

6 minutes ago · LikeUnlike

o

Marcel Tabone We employ a multinational staff of 700 people, based in offices right around the world. Hmm so how do we contact these wonderful people? Are we really expected to ring the English office as this is the only number you provide. SEEMS LIKE VERY SLY! TAKE THE BOOKING AND THE MONEY AND PROVIDE NO FURTHER SERVICE!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 minutes ago · LikeUnlike

Write a comment...

Sakaeo Thailand
2 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: How to contact agoda ?

Yes this makes a lot of sense. Book with Agoda and if you have a problem just travel through Bangkok's traffic to the Agoda office. PHONE NUMBERS AND CONTACTS RELEVANT TO THE CITY YOU ARE IN WOULD HELP.

Kuala Lumpur...
4 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: How to contact agoda ?

dont call that+44 (0)20 3027 7900 number. try calling their Singapore contact no. +6566221500.

They picked up my call n answered all my inquiries! Thank God!

Vancouver
Level Contributor
3,901 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: How to contact agoda ?

puneet1622... if you have booked a hotel through AGODA, they will have sent you a confirmation email, and another email containing a hotel voucher with options to cancel, change your booking, and a "HELPLINE" tel # and also an email help option so you can contact them. Look at your hotel voucher for this.

Jaipur
Level Contributor
750 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: How to contact agoda ?

Yeah, i got this issue resolved earlier, also now I have stayed in hotel i booked :)

Reply to: How to contact agoda ?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted