We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bangkok weather - November

New Jersey
Level Contributor
142 posts
Save Topic
Bangkok weather - November

I will be spending two weeks in Bangkok this November. Should I keep my fingers crossed? It's my first stop on my itinerary and I cannot cancel.

Mentioned in this post
Bangkok
Bangkok
Thailand
Yorkshire, United...
Level Contributor
3,615 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bangkok weather - November

Should be much drier in November redroses.

My first ever experience of Bangkok was 9-23 November 2009. It only rained once on the Saturday 14th hell of a thunderstorm though. There was rain dripping off guttering's and roofs for 3 or 4 days after.

You can never tell with weather and its done some crazy things around the world in the past 12 months but fingers crossed you should be ok.

Mentioned in this post
Bangkok
Bangkok
Thailand
Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
15,864 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Bangkok weather - November

November is normally the start of the dry season in Bangkok (but it varies around Thailand). However this year La Nina has thrown normal weather patterns right out of the window. I'd say be prepared for anything - hot and sunny, or humid and stormy. Its anyone's guess.

Mentioned in this post
Bangkok
Bangkok
Thailand
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Bangkok weather - November

Hi yes...the weather in November is getting better. Have a great trip

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
16,147 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bangkok weather - November

Do you predict lotto numbers also?

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
15,864 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Bangkok weather - November

sifarahbkk - that's pretty irresponsible. You know and everyone else knows you can't predict the weather more than a day or so ahead, and even then it can be inaccurate.

Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Bangkok weather - November

Alright then wait and see. It could be better or worse.

7. Re: Bangkok weather - November

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, October 26, 2012