We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What to do in the evenings in BKK?

Belgium
Level Contributor
29 posts
1 review
Save Topic
What to do in the evenings in BKK?

My boyfriend and I are going to BKK in August. We want to see many things over there and sure want to taste how BKK is during the evening and night. Any suggestions on things we have to do? Thanks a lot

shrewsbury
Level Contributor
68 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What to do in the evenings in BKK?

Whenever my husband and I go we always go to the thai boxing. There are two stadiums in bangkok and one of them will have fights on every night of the week. No need to book tickets, just ask at your hotel which stadium is for the night you want to go. Ring side seats are aimed at tourists with a drinks service, the higher up the stands you go the cheaper and more authentic it gets!

At the other end of the scale is a dinner cruise down the river. The Grand Palace and temples are all lit up and it's a great way to see the city.

If you're looking for something more specific let us know!

Pawtucket, RI
Level Contributor
15,048 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: What to do in the evenings in BKK?

Go on a boat ride.

Belgium
Level Contributor
29 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: What to do in the evenings in BKK?

Thanks for your advice. I guess my boyfriend will like the tai boxing and I would to do the boat trip. Do any of you know the name of streets where they have those typical bars with dancing girls? I would like to see that kind of BKK too.

Queensland...
Level Contributor
2,940 posts
146 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: What to do in the evenings in BKK?

You could try soi cowboy there are bars there with pole dancing. Check out website for bangkokbob.com. CJ

ireland
Level Contributor
64 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: What to do in the evenings in BKK?

Do you know where i can look up about the boat trip on the internet thanks

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
40,566 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: What to do in the evenings in BKK?

Have a look at this link thailand.com/travel/nightlife/nightlife_bang…

for Bangkok by Night. Patpong has Girlie bars AND Thai Boxing (but not as authentic as stadiums) AND famous Night Market.