We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

healthland spa

Which Bangkok hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
5 posts
Save Topic
healthland spa

hi,

which branch (asoke or sathorn) is more convenient to go to from chinatown? after the masssage, will be going back to hotel in pratunam.

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
15,864 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: healthland spa

Sathorn - can take the MRT from Hualumpong to Lumpini, then a taxi. You'll need to book in advance as they are extremely busy.

West Vancouver...
Level Contributor
123 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: healthland spa

I went on the website for Healthland Spa, it looks great, just what we are looking for.

Could someone tell me which Healthland spa would offer easiest access from Anantara Riverside?

We could take a taxi or a water taxi but because it would be our first day in Bangkok after 23 hrs of flying, we'd prefer not to deal with the Skytrain right away.

there are no email addresses on the website for contact, any thoughts on how to reserve before we leave Canada.

Thanks

Diana

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
879 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: healthland spa

Diana,

The Sathorn branch of Healthland is probably the closest to the Anantara. You can try calling them directly from Canada (rates are usually cheaper than you would expect, especially if you have access to some kind of VOIP alternative like Skype). But in my experience, I have never booked in advance and I have never had to wait more than 5 minutes.

And as to your comment about "dealing with the Skytrain right away", the Skytrain is extremely easy to use and extremely fast. Unlike subways in New York or London that are difficult to figure out at first, the Skytrain only has 2 lines and all of the signs are in English. This skytrain is always my first option if my destination is close to a skytrain stop.

Edited: 4:57 pm, January 24, 2012
Sg
Level Contributor
110 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: healthland spa

Any idea which branch is nearest to Pratunam? Is it a long journey and how can i possibly get there? thanks.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
2,981 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: healthland spa

Could you please advise where the Healthland spa is in Asoke?

thank you

6. Re: healthland spa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:18 am, December 14, 2013