We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mobile ~phones

1 post
Save Topic
Mobile ~phones

Is it possible to get a cheap (around 2000 baht )mobile 'phone at the Central Department Stores

Terminal 21
Department Stores, Shopping Malls,
Central Chidlom
Department Stores
Emporium and EmQuartier
, Department Stores, Shopping Malls
Central Plaza Lardprao
Department Stores, Shopping Malls
Level Contributor
367 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mobile ~phones

At Central Departmentstore, I think it's hardly to find one. But if you mean Central Departmentstore (Lardprao Branch), there are many mobile shops at the plaza area, here you could find a second hand phone with your captioned price. Before buying just test the necessary functions and bargain your best price.

Hope this help.

Level Contributor
404 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mobile ~phones

Try MBK dept store in Siam Square.I bought a brand new Nokia for 2750 without bartering.Prices do go lower for other phones.

Level Contributor
424 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mobile ~phones

Easy to find in Central Ladprao

Brand new mobile phone cheap model will be around that price. You can find lots of 2nd hand in the small kiosk especially MBK 4th fl. even less than 1500 Baht.

Good luck !!

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
1,673 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Mobile ~phones

2000 Baht will get you a good second hand phone less than a teay old on 4th floor MBK.

Just make sure that you check it.

If it is a phone you know you may even be able to go lower than 2000 without the box.

Central department store will have top of the range prices for all phones and they do not sell second hand phones that I have seem.

Follow this conversation!
Get notified when a new reply comes in.
Follow now