We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

AOT Airport Limos

Harrogate, United...
Level Contributor
40 posts
57 reviews
Save Topic
AOT Airport Limos

have used them in the past and last trip when i went to the counter in the baggage claim area they had a promotion on where if you booked the return journey at the same time they offered you a 50% discount on the return i.e from city to airport segment, does anyone know if this is still available?

thks in advance

Brighton, United...
Level Contributor
120 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: AOT Airport Limos

Was still available in March 2010, with the rail link opening they might keep it running.

Level Contributor
4,194 posts
174 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: AOT Airport Limos

Sorry this is an old thread - travelling to BKK at end of October. Is AOT limo offering any discount right now? Thanks.

Hell, Norway
Level Contributor
13,182 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: AOT Airport Limos

On arrival, you can haggle over rates if they are not busy. October is low season.

Sydney
Level Contributor
5,555 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: AOT Airport Limos

They were offering 25% off normal rates(one way) just over a week back when i noticed their flyer!

Level Contributor
4,194 posts
174 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: AOT Airport Limos

Thanks!

California
Level Contributor
2,108 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: AOT Airport Limos

Hi;

The last time Limo asked 1200baht for a ride to Sukhumvit road. soi Nana.

It was still very expensive for only one passenger .

7. Re: AOT Airport Limos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, March 28, 2011