We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cheap Place to Stay by Airport?

Which Bangkok hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
California
Level Contributor
36 posts
Save Topic
Cheap Place to Stay by Airport?

I have an overnight layover--I come into Bangkok Airport at 10pm and leave in the morning at 10am. Does anyone have a suggestion on where to lay my head for the night? preferably cheap (US $20/night or less)?

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
21 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cheap Place to Stay by Airport?

Checkout Hotelclub or similar, search on airport.

Ebina something or there is a Comfort suites just off the big highway I think. Will be literally a bed and a bath, but that's prob all you want...?

I usually stay at Miracle Grand which is well over your budget (but amazing value & highly recommended - great massage, nice pool, watch the planes take off overhead!). Have used Asia airport which is OK, Rama Gardens OK, nothing special, both used by a lot of air crews. Can get both for about that budget on a good day!

Dallas, TX
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Cheap Place to Stay by Airport?

Try www.ktguesthouse.com. 590BHT/night I have heard good things about it. I booked there during Christmas.

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
106 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cheap Place to Stay by Airport?

A word of warning on the Airport Comfort Suites. Its directly in the take-off pattern of outgoing aircraft. If you're looking for a good night's sleep, this is not the place.