We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels Riverside.... for next February

Which Bangkok hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dorset, UK
4 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Hotels Riverside.... for next February

Hi all, never tried this before, and have read a lot of hotel reviews. We would like somewhere fairly quiet at night (won't be doing nightlife) in the riverside area and have looked at Marriott Resort Spa (lovely but a bit expensive) and Royal River.

Can anyone out there give me hints or suggestions for a good place to stay? Really quite like small places but not common in Bangkok it seems. Marriott would be our top price range and Royal River prices seem fine for the Deluxe Riverside so from GB pounds ��35 up to ��83 (Marriott for a river facing room) is the range we are looking at. We quite like the idea of the river trip at the beginning and end of the day and the area sounds interesting? Any advice welcomed - Thank you!

Bangkok
Level Contributor
420 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotels Riverside.... for next February

Marriott, Shang and Royal Ordhid Sheraton are better choices.

I always hear people got good rate from priceline and many of the last minute booking for this hotels. Especially Shang and ROS with more than 750 rooms inventory, they need to sell out to any rate to fill the hotel in many times of the year. Someone got lower than US$ 60 for the Shang. For ROS, even lower. For that range, I think it will meet your budget.

STRONGLY NOT RECOMMEND ROYAL RIVER, just to far away, not convenient and not worth the price.

Good luck !!!