We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone used Wired Destinations to book hotel?

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
407 posts
85 reviews
Save Topic
Anyone used Wired Destinations to book hotel?

Hello, it appears that asiarooms, sawadee and asiatravel are widely used for Thailand hotel bookings..

I'm wondering if anyone has had any experience with using Wired Destinations to book their hotel reservations? Their rates for the Amari appear to be cheaper than the other web sites (inclusive taxes, etc)

Thanks!

Bangkok
Level Contributor
18,140 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone used Wired Destinations to book hotel?

I always use local specific sites, most go into Sawadee but I like to get the choices and additional information from local sites for each destination. Never used Wires though. I would go for those that go into Sawadee/R24, I have never had a single problem in years.

Try a search on Yahoo for the destination hotels and resorts and compare prices, I don't believe any one site has special prices over another though they do vary, some sites do not include the tax, service charge and/or breakfast whilst others do.

Phuket
Level Contributor
2,979 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone used Wired Destinations to book hotel?

Wired works fine - I've used R24 (Sawasdee), Wired, and Precision. All three are worth checking as their rates do vary a bit - particularly worth checking if you are staying for more than just a few days as the differences can be significant. But . . . I don't know that one is consistently better priced than the other - they just vary.

And, as Monica said, check to be sure - Precision in particular, does not include taxes, vat and all that stuff - so their prices often LOOK lower. And, sometimes they are - but it is worth doing the math.