We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thai Home Cooking Class - would highly recommend

Madrid, Spain
Level Contributor
2 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Thai Home Cooking Class - would highly recommend

I found reviews on Angsana's cookery class through another travel website and I just simply cannot believe that she is not on Tripadvisor. This class was really one of the highlights of our trip to Thailand. She met us at the market, showed us round all the crazy and wonderful foods, bought the ingredients for the three dishes that we had chosen to prepare and then we went back to her house where she taught us to cook these most delicious dishes. We ate so much of the first soup that we couldn't do justice to the delicious curry and salad. It was wonderful to have a glimpse into a Thai house and Angsana was more than generous with her time and her information when we asked all manner of questions. Angsana is a wonderful teacher and although this course might be a bit more expensive than other more mass market cookery courses available in Bangkok, I would not hesitate to recommend this one as Angsana is a wonderful teacher and this is truely a personalised experience.

http://www.thaihomecooking.com/

angsana@thaihomecooking.com

Mentioned in this post
Bangkok
Bangkok
Thailand
1. Re: Thai Home Cooking Class - would highly recommend

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:20 pm, October 16, 2009