We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Suan Lum Night Bazaar

Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
30 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Suan Lum Night Bazaar

I'll be going to Bnagkok in Sept - does anyone know whether the Suan Lum Night Bazaar is still open or has it closed down?

Mokhotlong, Lesotho
Level Contributor
2,618 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Suan Lum Night Bazaar

This question has just been answered. Check the forum.

Glasgow
Level Contributor
70 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Suan Lum Night Bazaar

Sorry, I don't know but I really think all Jemima had to say was whether it was or not.

Not very nice Jemima

Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
30 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Suan Lum Night Bazaar

I did a search before posting and found an answer to a question regarding the bazaar for on July 31. I would appreciate it if anyone in Bangkok can tell me if it's -currently- still open and if it will be be in September.

Thank you

4. Re: Suan Lum Night Bazaar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:32 am, August 24, 2008
Bangkok
Level Contributor
1,599 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Suan Lum Night Bazaar

yes its still open :)

Sydney
Level Contributor
178 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Suan Lum Night Bazaar

i was there 2 weeks ago, and its still up and running and very busy , so it doesnt look like its going to be closing down for awhile..

they have like police patroling the streets near the round about , so if they are doing that and not evicting people it must mean something...

Malacca, Malaysia
Level Contributor
32 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Suan Lum Night Bazaar

i'm going there too in september time, please tell me if it's closed, thanks!

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
15,335 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Suan Lum Night Bazaar

The problem with telling you that is open is that when it closes, no one will know until the day after.

I am sure that when it does, it will be the top post on almost all Bangkok travel boards. That news has been long awaited.

wayne,nj
Level Contributor
194 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Suan Lum Night Bazaar

was just there.. it's open and the best place for "fake" stuff.... that looks pretty real... highly recommend you go... i think it open at 3 or 5 pm .

there is an indoor mall MBK or something like at... OVER-RATED... unless your lookng for good int'l food

Bangkok
Level Contributor
1,599 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Suan Lum Night Bazaar

Theres also platinum mall for a good place to go.