We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lounges in Bangkok international airport

asia
Level Contributor
71 posts
Save Topic
Lounges in Bangkok international airport

I was just wondering if the Bangkok international airport (Suvarnabhumi) has a lounge facility similar to say, Plaza Premium Lounges in KL (including KL LCCT), Singapore, Hong Kong, etc. airports?

http://www.plaza-ppl.com/

I know based on the site above that Plaza PPL itself isn't available in BKK but is there anything similar? Basically a good lounge w/ similar services (even if we have to pay) to pass long transit times comfortably? Thanks.

New Zealand
Level Contributor
146 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lounges in Bangkok international airport

Heaps of business class lounges, especially Thai Air. Have not seen a 'pay' lounge so to speak. Having said that there are some very comfortable seating areas in the airport. One recommendation to pass the time is to go to the massage clinic and get the two hour everything massage and a foot massage. Very nice and very reasonably priced for the airport I must say. Darn good therapy for weary travellers. Enjoy.

Hell, Norway
Level Contributor
13,182 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lounges in Bangkok international airport

Search foe Louis Tavern, they have a lounge which I believe you can pay to use.

england
Level Contributor
315 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lounges in Bangkok international airport

Hi

Ive been quoted 1000 baht for the Louis Tavern Executive Lounge which are situated on the 3th floor concourse A , C , G , F. Apparently there is no need to make a reservationthe passengers can walk-in any time and pay at the door.

I contacted this email for more information

bkkdayroomstransithotelg@yahoo.com

hope it helps!

asia
Level Contributor
71 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Lounges in Bangkok international airport

^ Just for reference, can you recall how much it costs and how long one can stay? I think someone told me before that you can only stay for a few hours?

asia
Level Contributor
71 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Lounges in Bangkok international airport

^ Oops sorry, my bad. Ignore the part about the cost please. Thanks.

england
Level Contributor
315 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Lounges in Bangkok international airport

Hi

the costs were for 2 hours,

I would email them to see if the costs have changed

many thanks

7. Re: Lounges in Bangkok international airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:19 am, September 27, 2009