We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

massage near Ibis Siam

Which Bangkok hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
manchester
Level Contributor
18 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
massage near Ibis Siam

Hello!

My boyfriend and I are looking for a place near our hotel or at least somewhere easy to go to get a nice massage ( not too expensive but from what I've seen nothing is really expensive there...).

We don't know anything about massages ... what do you think we should choose ?

We're only in Bangkok for 3 days so we don't want to spend hours there but just relax a bit after long shopping and visiting hours !

thanks

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
1,325 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: massage near Ibis Siam

My favourite one is about a 10 minute walk from your hotel - due south towards Chitlom BTS station.

It's in the ground floor (1st floor in American) area of the Big C supermarket on Ratchadamri Road.

It's called Hatthatip (Thai massage & spa).

You can't miss it as it's a large shop nice decorated on the outside in a teak Thai style. Plenty of staff in smart uniforms outside as well.

1 hr foot massage 280 baht or 4 pounds.

Neck and shoulder 45 mins 250 baht or 3.50 UK pds.

Thai traditional massage 1 hour 350 baht or 5 pounds.

Don't do one hour - it isn't enough. Do 2 hours.

I recommend the traditional - they give you pajamas to put on over your underclothes.

They're open all day. phone 086-340-2084. Or just turn up any time.

Much cheaper than a hotel massage centre.

2. Re: massage near Ibis Siam

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:18 pm, September 11, 2009