We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Leaving in One Hour!!!

England
Level Contributor
212 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Leaving in One Hour!!!

Sa-wat dee! (Hope i got that right!)

I'm leaving in one hour to start my journey to Thailand!!! I just wanted to say a huuuuge thanks to all of you TA'ers who have helped me to imensely to plan my trip over the last 4 months or so.

This will be my first trip to Thailand and i can't wait!!!

All the best and take care, enjoy your trips!

Della x

Mentioned in this post
Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
2,803 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Leaving in One Hour!!!

Della,

Good luck honey... hope you have a ball, dont get bitten by any dogs or monkeys and find my little shop that sells the suckling pork near CM Blue House!

Cant wait to hear back how everything went... dont forget to put KA on the end of your hello... its the polite way for females!

Reet xxxx

Leeds
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
11,835 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Leaving in One Hour!!!

Della, I've been reading your threads with interest. Hope you have a brilliant time and don't forget to post a review when you get back.

3. Re: Leaving in One Hour!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:21 am, September 04, 2009