We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

advice- do not stay in BAIYOKE SUITE Hotel

singapore
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
advice- do not stay in BAIYOKE SUITE Hotel

I was just came back from Bangkok on 14/04/2005 & stay in this baiyoke suite hotel.. opss I think this NOT a HOTEL is a MOTEL. This is the most WORST hotel I been staying stay before, the room is dirty, the bed is very bad, must you uncomfortable, the bathroom is dirty. The room giving me a feeling is a flat room. Addition the customer Service of the reception is very bad, So NOT try to book this Hotel, especially online booking, once the transaction done. At that time they will give you a VERY BAD Room. & The customer service will give you a reason all the room is fully booking. ( I ALSO DON���T KNOW HOW CAN THIS HOTEL RATE AS 2 STAR HOTEL ) disappointed

Singapore
3 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: advice- do not stay in BAIYOKE SUITE Hotel

Gosh! you are frightening me. I will be going to Bangkok next week and would be staying at Baiyoke Sky. Not sure whether is the same one you are referring to. Booked that hotel coz was given good reviews by friends who stayed there. How???

Pattaya, Thailand
Level Contributor
1,053 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: advice- do not stay in BAIYOKE SUITE Hotel

Well they are different places but as the name suggests pretty close together, with Sky being probably the more upmarket. Sky is the bigger building - it was, maybe still is the talllest hotel in asia with a revolving restaurant I believe on floor 80 or whatever it is - soso food I'm told but impressive viewsI've stayed in the suites and thought they were pretty much OK - the bedroom was a little tired but you also get a quite large kitchenette/living room , good views and the top floor bar on maybe floor 40 or so had nice views for quite reasonable prices.

London
Level Contributor
8,195 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: advice- do not stay in BAIYOKE SUITE Hotel

This is different hotel to Baiyoke Sky.

It does actually say on one of the hotel web sites that Baiyoke Suite hotel is actually undergoing renovation until July 2005.

Aonang, Krabi
Destination Expert
for Krabi Town
Level Contributor
1,870 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: advice- do not stay in BAIYOKE SUITE Hotel

yes, it's undergoing renovation as there was a fire there a few weeks back