We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thai Smile Airways Transit Desk in BKK

Gurugram (Gurgaon...
Level Contributor
141 posts
192 reviews
100 helpful votes
Thai Smile Airways Transit Desk in BKK

Hi,

Does anyone know if Thai Smile airlines has a transit desk in the International arrivals of Suvarnabhumi Airport in Bangkok for onward connections.

Thanks

7 replies to this topic
Level Contributor
6,693 posts
23 reviews
12 helpful votes
1. Re: Thai Smile Airways Transit Desk in BKK

No it does not, and no you can not check in online for an international flight with Thai Smile (which going by your post yesterday you already knew, so not sure why you asked this tbh when you already know you will need to go thru immigration to check in)

Gurugram (Gurgaon...
Level Contributor
141 posts
192 reviews
100 helpful votes
2. Re: Thai Smile Airways Transit Desk in BKK

Just wanted a confirmation. My agent in India feels that they have one and one can also checkin online . Wrote to Thai Smile too but no response.

3. Re: Thai Smile Airways Transit Desk in BKK

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:30 am, September 04, 2018

Rotterdam, The...
Level Contributor
2,020 posts
47 reviews
44 helpful votes
4. Re: Thai Smile Airways Transit Desk in BKK

Have you tried to search to find out "if Thai Smile airlines has a transit desk in the International arrivals of Suvarnabhumi Airport"? Who needs a travel agent this day and age?

5. Re: Thai Smile Airways Transit Desk in BKK

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:30 am, September 04, 2018

Lucknow, India
Level Contributor
23 posts
27 reviews
40 helpful votes
6. Re: Thai Smile Airways Transit Desk in BKK

You have no chance on this because web check-in is not applicable for Thai Smile International Flights,Thai Smile has Transfer desk at Transit Counter at East but they issue Boarding Passes to passenger who came to BKK using Thai Smile or Thai Airlines connection only, even having only carry on luggage doesn’t qualify you to get Boarding Passes on transfer desk, if you are comming by any other Airlines you will have to take visa, clear immigration, exit through arrival gate and re-enter through 4 th floor departure gate and get your boarding passes, i had to do it just yesterday sob!!!

Edited: 6:08 am, September 02, 2018
Gurugram (Gurgaon...
Level Contributor
141 posts
192 reviews
100 helpful votes
7. Re: Thai Smile Airways Transit Desk in BKK

Thanks Mohaammad for the info. I am flying in with Jet Airways and also have checked in baggage, so I suppose I have no option but to exit and reenter and with only 2.25 hours between the two flights don't think it would be possible to catch my connecting flight. Am now planning to change to some other connections.

Reply to: Thai Smile Airways Transit Desk in BKK
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted