We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Baby sitting service in Bangkok

Level Contributor
64 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Baby sitting service in Bangkok

So, my wife doesn't seem too happy with letting off the leash to go out alone in Bangkok so we agreed to go out at least once together (I still intend on sneaking away one of the other nights ...)

We have asked the hotel, and also checked on line and here, and Thaikidshome (http://www.thaikidshome.com) seem to be the ones we hear positive feedback from.

Obviously, leaving the children is a huge thing, so we want to be triple sure.

Has any one used this agency?

Thanks.

DJ

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
4,751 posts
834 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Baby sitting service in Bangkok

Sawasdee,

You could email/call them and ask for their profile and previous customers.

*** Disclaimer: A Thaikidshome officer said that "the company works with Marriott hotels, St Regis hotels, and Bumrungrad hospital." The company (school/nursery) is about 200 meters from the JW Marriott Sukhumvit.

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
112 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Baby sitting service in Bangkok

My friend also uses ThaKidsHome. I believe they're quite reputable so you need not worry.

Level Contributor
64 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Baby sitting service in Bangkok

Thank you

Level Contributor
64 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Baby sitting service in Bangkok

Thank you

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
719 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Baby sitting service in Bangkok

When do you plan to go? I am interested in this and we are going in November. Would love to hear your review if you go before us.

We previously traveled to Bali and used a recommended nanny from TA and had a great experience. Was hoping to do the same in Thailand.

6. Re: Baby sitting service in Bangkok

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, March 11, 2018