We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

last minute trip to thailand

Wexford
Level Contributor
4 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
last minute trip to thailand

My husband and myself have decided kinda last minute to go on a 10 day trip to thailand, due to a small windfall, would like to visit Bankok for a few days and maybe do a little sightseeing and then relax for a few days in a nice beach area.. We plan on going about May 20th just wondering if anyone has any ideas.

London, United...
Level Contributor
13,266 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: last minute trip to thailand

Hi,

Maybe 2/3 days in Bangkok, 3/4 days in Chiang Mai and then the beach or you could fly straight from Bangkok to Chiang Mai, then do the beach and do Bangkok at the end.

That time in May I would look to the East Coast for beach time, check out Koh Samui, Koh Phangan and Koh Tao.

Good luck..

Edited: 8:04 am, April 09, 2014
Bangkok
Destination Expert
for Thailand
Level Contributor
18,140 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: last minute trip to thailand

Agree with above, that sounds ideal

3. Re: last minute trip to thailand

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, April 11, 2015