We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Please Help! A place that would fit me?!?

Barcelona, Spain
Level Contributor
19 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Please Help! A place that would fit me?!?

Hello there! :)

I am a looking for a place for a long stay.Please help me to choose a place that would fit my expectations :)

All I want is a laid back place, nice vibes, not too crowded or too quiet.

The purposes of this holiday is doing sports, sunbathing and going out some times.

I d like a wide beach, long a couple of km for daily jogging, crystal water if possible and in the town there must be a gym for daily training and maybe try some mua thay and yoga :)

What places do you recommend me to go?I

was thinking about ko samui, krabi?!or??I really don't know :/ This country is so beautiful that sometimes is hard to find the right place :)

I am a solo traveller, male 31.

Accommodation: Budget anything between 300 and 500 max and VERY IMPORTANT: I need a place where I can use the kitchen, street food is amazing but I ve some serious food allergies so I need to be careful :)

I don't want a tiny place considering that it s for a long term i ll get bored if the place s too small, I d like some city amenities too like cinema or shopping a mall ect ect :)

Am I soo sophisticated ahaha lol :D ?!

Let s see if this place exist for me he he:)

Please help :) Urgent!!!

Asia
Level Contributor
18,140 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Please Help! A place that would fit me?!?

" Budget anything between 300 and 500 max " what does that mean ? What currency ? For how long, per night, week ?

Gold Coast
Destination Expert
for Ko Pha Ngan, Ko Samui, Thailand
Level Contributor
26,145 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Please Help! A place that would fit me?!?

You've already asked the same question here and we've given you some answers:

tripadvisor.com.au/…57232861

3. Re: Please Help! A place that would fit me?!?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, April 03, 2015