We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Happy New Year Everyone

Bangkok
Destination Expert
for Thailand
Level Contributor
18,140 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Happy New Year Everyone

Happy New Year and Best Wishes for a great 2014

So where will everyone be ?

I will be with family and friends at Jomtien Beach ( Pattaya area ) to see in the New Year, and very welcome it will be to :) ........

Wherever you are have a 'good one' and stay safe and happy

Motherwell, United...
Level Contributor
2,932 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Happy New Year Everyone

Same to you Monica. We're in rainy Scotland trying to decide where to holiday in Thailand this summer. Might have a few days in Chiang Mai before heading to koh Samui. Both New destinations for us. Failing that we might end up in Hua Hin for a fifth time.

Best wishes for 2014 everyone.

Jim

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
39,368 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Happy New Year Everyone

Same to you and yours.We will be on Bang Niang Beach, Khao Lak, watching the "Firework Run" displays all along the coast that herald in the New Year. From then on things to get a bit hazy! ;-)

London, United...
Level Contributor
13,270 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Happy New Year Everyone

Happy New Year everyone. In London atm but off to Berlin tonight for NY.

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Thailand
Level Contributor
8,836 posts
156 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Happy New Year Everyone

Happy New Year to you Monica,

I was supposed to be celebrating it in Bangkok but sadly due to circumstances beyond my control I am forced to stay longer in England than I want to this time.

Oh well absence is making the heart grow fonder so I will appreciate it all the more when I get back.

Bangkok
Destination Expert
for Thailand
Level Contributor
18,140 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Happy New Year Everyone

We will be watching the fireworks too but not too late / early :)

Come on in 2014 !

Wyong, Australia
Level Contributor
4,105 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Happy New Year Everyone

Hey Monica 4 …….Happy New Year!!!!!

The cook and I will be spending an evening at home here on the sunny Central Coast of NSW AUST.

At the moment it’s around 3:00 in the afternoon, a lovely 26 C and a gentle onshore breeze blowing the wind chimes we picked up a couple of years ago in a wet market.

This will always remind me of the other places the cook and I have shared. The other places and people we love.

We’ll be checking out the fireworks around Sydney Harbour via the TV later tonight.

Toast the New Year and dream of travels to come.

Best Wishes, may your 2014 be full of fun.

Windsor, United...
Destination Expert
for Kanchanaburi
Level Contributor
20,420 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Happy New Year Everyone

Hi Monica,

And a very Happy New Year to you Monica and eveyone else.

No celebrating here, only work. However, there is a chance we shall be back in Thailand come April.

Italy
Level Contributor
39,484 posts
207 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Happy New Year Everyone

Hi Monica, Happy New Year, we are skiing in Livigno today so the complete opposite to the wonderful temperatures in Thailand but still great all the same.

Ogden, Utah
Level Contributor
2,279 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Happy New Year Everyone

happy NY Monica4! Just got back from Thailand last month so spending NYE at home here in snow-covered beautiful Utah in USA. Great snow skiing right now! LOL. So will be sitting around warm fireplace watching the flames with the Christmas tree all lit up. Bottle or two of Champagne watching the New York City celebration and ball drop. Still wish I was in Thailand though. LOL

10. Re: Happy New Year Everyone

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, January 02, 2015