We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bachelor Trip

8 posts
Save Topic
Bachelor Trip

Hello all. I would like to ask for suggestions as I am planning for a bachelor night for a dear friend. It is for a party of 9 guys, looking to have fun before our friend gets hitched! We intend to stay for approximately 4 nights. Looking forward to any suggestions you all may have!

Gold Coast
Destination Expert
for Ko Pha Ngan, Ko Samui, Thailand
Level Contributor
24,935 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bachelor Trip

Well you need to tell us where you are actually going as Thailand is a big place?

Bangkok
Level Contributor
2,294 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Bachelor Trip

Watch the Hangover 2 and book the same places :)

Gold Coast
Destination Expert
for Ko Pha Ngan, Ko Samui, Thailand
Level Contributor
24,935 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bachelor Trip

... or not : )

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
1,473 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bachelor Trip

Oh you beat me to it Gippy. And look out for that monkey!. I don't know if your friend will still be getting married after that trip . Does the bride to be know of this........Wow!

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
9,272 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bachelor Trip

Rent a villa with its own swimming pool. If you wish you should be able to hire a cook and other service staff for your stay, too.

If you want to be sure that you will have a crazy fun time and that the wedding gets canceled, rent in Pattaya. (What a guy would not do to save a dear friend from the horrors of married life. ;-)

If you want nice scenery and beaches where you can enjoy swimming, Phuket might be the place. The wedding also is still likely to be on after you return. If the rest of the guys do not want to be lonely, Bangla Road in Patong will take care of that.

8 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Bachelor Trip

@Cassnu: Thank you for your reply. The reason I did not specify a place in Thailand was because I was hoping for a non-"biased" suggestion to where I should consider. :)

8 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Bachelor Trip

@Gippy: Thank you for your reply. I don't think my friend want to bring to BangCock.............. :p

8 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Bachelor Trip

@two: Thank you for your reply. I would like to meet that monkey though...... I can deal with them Russians with the very limited Russian I can speak... hehehe...

8 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Bachelor Trip

@goodsoil: wow, that sounds awesome. I kinda left something out from my opening question/statement. we just came back from Phuket for MY bachelor trip. Hahaha... and you were right. Soi Bangla did keep is busy.... very busy... *if you know what I mean*

@all: Pattaya seems like a great idea. However, would it blow our budgets by a far mile? Would like to keep the budgets on accommodation low so that we have more for.... fun... :)))

Bangkok
Level Contributor
2,294 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Bachelor Trip

Pattaya is cheaper than Phuket, seems the ideal place for a bachelor trip.