We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels in Bangkok

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
4 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Hotels in Bangkok

Hi, I'm going for a surgery operations in Thailand in October. I need to stay near chitlom area. near BTS, affordable one bedroom hotel with shops nearby. Need not to be shopping ares. A least with a hair saloon and massage shops within walking distance back to hotel. I have found some but is in alley and I don't feel safe. This will be my resting trip and I need convenient shops where I can grab some grocery. It will be a 14 days stay.

Can anyone recommend ?

Thank you !

Harbin, China
Destination Expert
for Kanchanaburi
Level Contributor
21,331 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotels in Bangkok

Hi,

Please state what you consider to be affordable and the suggestions will follow.

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Thailand
Level Contributor
9,245 posts
160 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotels in Bangkok

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g293916-d1787…

About 2200 THB and 50m from Chit lom station

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g293916-d6191…

About 250m from Chit Lom station and about 3500THB

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g293916-d1540…

About 350m from Chit Lom Station about 6000THB

Not sure what your budget is.

3. Re: Hotels in Bangkok

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, September 16, 2014