We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2 weeks in patong??

oldham, manchester
Level Contributor
179 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
2 weeks in patong??

Has anyone ever spent a full weeks in patong?? I have been here 12 hours and irritated already. Luckily only have 5 nights before moving on and going out tomorrow to book trips to phi phi, james bond island and an evening show. There must be more to patong than bangla road, a beach and endless massage, souvenir and tailor shops lol.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
288 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 2 weeks in patong??

rent a motorbike and make your way around Phuket. My friend and I took a bike down the south end (along Kata/Karon beach) and then worked our way up the other side of the island until we saw the Big Buddha and decided to trek up the mountain (good/interesting experience!!). I saw trips to the Similan Islands but I think they are expensive.....

Mentioned in this post
Phuket
Phuket
Thailand
Kata Beach
Kata Beach
Phuket, Thailand
Karon Beach
Karon Beach
5,773 Reviews
Phuket, Thailand
Big Buddha
Big Buddha
3,749 Reviews
Pattaya, Thailand
Similan Islands
Similan Islands
617 Reviews
Phang Nga, Thailand
oldham, manchester
Level Contributor
179 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 2 weeks in patong??

Hi yes my trip involves 4 days in rawai before getting to patong and after patong 5 days in samui and 3 days in krabi. I was wondering of anyone actually spent the whole 2 weeks in patong only?

Danny

3. Re: 2 weeks in patong??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, April 07, 2014