Hello, fellow TripAdvisor folks:
I am trying to plan a 3 week trip to Thailand in Feb. 2012 and have never been there before. After a decent amount of research, I've narrowed down the activities and things I would like to experience to:
1. Scuba in Ko Tao
2. Ko Phi Phi Don
3. Koh Tarutao Marine National Park
4. Khlong Saeng/Khao Sok
5. Rock Climbing in Railay
6. Kayaking Phang Nga Bay - Phuket
7. Cooking Classes in Chaing Mai
8. Khao Yai National Park / Kaeng Krachan
9. Visit Hill Tribes, Trek, Camp, View wildlife in non-touristy areas, ride elephant
10. Possible visit to Kanchanaburi province - Wat Pa Luangta Bua Yannasampano
11. Short 2-3 day trip to Angkor Wat and back
12. Issan's Khorat Plateau
That being said, I wonder: a) if it's possible to do this in a few weeks. b) if anyone has experience with these adventures and can offer advice on how to arrange the activities, places to stay, etc., c) what is the most logical route to accomplish all of this, and d) what areas the flooding has effected, and if it will make any of these activities impossible.
Any thoughts and advice from people who are in Thailand now, who have been recently, or who live there are greatly appreciated.
Thank you for your time and consideration.