We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Yang Ming Shan to Yehliu Geopark

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
34 posts
Yang Ming Shan to Yehliu Geopark

Is there any public transport from Yangmingshan to Yehliu Geopark?

Taipei
Level Contributor
2,694 posts
1. Re: Yang Ming Shan to Yehliu Geopark

Royal Bus 1717

http://www.royalbus.com.tw/

--

Travel Taiwan http://taiwan-itinerary.blogspot.tw

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
11,013 posts
23 reviews
51 helpful votes
2. Re: Yang Ming Shan to Yehliu Geopark

I only know there is Direct Bus service from Taipei West Bus Station A (Next to Taipei Main Station)

And Direct Service from Danshui Bus Terminal (Right outside Danshui MRT Station).

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Taiwan, Taipei, Taichung
Level Contributor
10,186 posts
3. Re: Yang Ming Shan to Yehliu Geopark

At Yang Ming Shan, board Royal bus #1717 to Jinshan. At Jinshan, transfer to Keelung bus #790 or #862 to Yehliu.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
34 posts
4. Re: Yang Ming Shan to Yehliu Geopark

Thanks all for the help.. Having some hard time plainng for my 7 Days 6 Nights tour of taipei..

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
70 posts
28 reviews
19 helpful votes
5. Re: Yang Ming Shan to Yehliu Geopark

Hi all,

Can I find out if I can easily find taxi from Yang Ming Shan, heading towards Yehliu?

Thanks.

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
10,186 posts
6. Re: Yang Ming Shan to Yehliu Geopark

It depends on which area of Yang Ming Shan. No problem to flag a cab on the street near the main road or bus station.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
1 helpful vote
7. Re: Yang Ming Shan to Yehliu Geopark

How long would it take from yang ming shan to yehliu? And how long would each attraction take (at a leisurely pace? Thank you so much!!!

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
10,186 posts
8. Re: Yang Ming Shan to Yehliu Geopark

At Yang Ming Shan, board Royal bus #1717 to Jinshan. Travel time: About 45 mins. At Jinshan, transfer to Keelung bus #790 or #862 to Yehliu. Travel time: About 15 mins.

Yang Ming Shan covers a vast area. Depending on how detail you want to explore Yang Ming Shan, it can take you at least half a day to a full day. 1.5 hrs should be sufficient to cover Yehliu.

9. Re: Yang Ming Shan to Yehliu Geopark

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, April 20, 2015