We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

drivers contacts?

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
drivers contacts?

hi, im visiting taipei this november with my mum, hoping to go to those less accessible places like Ching Jing farm, gg to Hua Lien.. anybody has recommended drivers and their contacts? and how r the rates like?

thanks..

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Taiwan, Taipei, Taichung
Level Contributor
8,779 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: drivers contacts?

Mr Zeng 0910-673118 & Mdm Gu 小古 (阿姨) 0935-083682 (speak English)

mom88168@yahoo.com.tw

http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/mom88168

Both drive a 6-seater Toyota Wish

Charges NT$5000 Hualien -- Cingjing including Taroko Gorge, HeHuan Shan along the route.

Malaysia
Level Contributor
142 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: drivers contacts?

Hi,

I'm going to Taipei in early November too. During my last trip, i used to book a taxi which was rather expensive. For this trip i'm booking Mr Zhao, email : kstw0403@yahoo.com.tw, recommended by one of the forumer. He charge me NT750 from airport to taipei city. He is operating in normal car and not sure how safe it is. you can email to him...

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: drivers contacts?

thank you all! jesskpw hope u have a great trip! :)

Singapore, Singapore
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: drivers contacts?

Hi,

I just return from Taiwan and traveled both Hualien and CIngjing by using the services from Mr Zeng 0910-673118 & Mdm Gu 小古 (阿姨) 0935-083682 (speak English). They are super nice couple and we had our fantastic time during the trip.

Fyi, the journey between hualien and CIngjing is approx. 5 - 6hours..

It quite a tiring trip but you wont regret because the sceneries are so nice and beautiful.

Cingjing is very cool recently, it was about 7 celcius degree while we were there..

Singapore
Level Contributor
138 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: drivers contacts?

Hi jesskpw,

What do u mean by 'normal' car?

Would anyone has contact of any driver in Taipei which has 6 or 7 seater for hourly rental or by meter? My family has 5 people so normal cab can't accommodate. Would appreciate any suggestion.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
54 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: drivers contacts?

you probably need to find those MPV like toyota wish.

Perth, Australia
10 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: drivers contacts?

Hi, I have also emailed Mr Chow and got a quote from him. I will be in Taiwan in late January 2011. Please let me know your experience with Mr Chow when you return from Taiwan.

Malaysia
Level Contributor
290 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: drivers contacts?

Hi Jesskpw,

Can Mr. Zhao's car fit in 4 persons with luggages? Thanks.

Singapore
Level Contributor
138 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: drivers contacts?

Hi any more drivers contacts that charge on per trip / per hour basis and can take in 5-6 people.

Thanks in advance

Penang Island...
Level Contributor
98 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: drivers contacts?

I hired this driver the last time in was in Taiwan.

Mr Tsai aka Ah Yu wu_07292000@yahoo.com or +886982234960.

Drives a volkswagen caravelle which can fit 5-6 ppl. He provided good service and was patient with any itinerary changes, also would suggest places to go according to your preference.