We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Great Drivers

Great Drivers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 4:41 am, January 01, 2019
Taipei Taiwan
Destination Expert
for Taiwan, Taipei
Level Contributor
8,121 posts
13 reviews
99 helpful votes
1. Re: Great Drivers

Thanks for your post.

Did you do all that in one day??

How much was the current charges for the day. Time when ~when.

I think forumers are always interested to know this bit.

Malaysia
Level Contributor
51 posts
55 reviews
41 helpful votes
2. Re: Great Drivers

I engaged Mr. Xu in December 2009 and found him very friendly, committed and good. The rate is NTD3000 (i add NTD200 for tips as we are very satisfied with his service), from 8.30am - 8.30pm. He brought us to Yeliu, 九份, 金瓜石, north east corner, kee-lung night market.

Brunei Darussalam
Level Contributor
7 posts
1 review
2 helpful votes
3. Re: Great Drivers

hello, does mr.xu knows how to speak in english? thank you in advance =D

Singapore
Level Contributor
43 posts
4. Re: Great Drivers

silverdome,

did mr xu pick you from your hotel in Tapei and send you back after the day tour? if so, what time did you set off and reach taipei?

thanks

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
51 posts
1 review
2 helpful votes
5. Re: Great Drivers

Hi there,

i can reply your qns.. becos last yr during my honeymoon, i engage both of them in two seperate days..and i simply like their service! v honest pple. :)

Yes, both of them will pick you up from your hotel at 8.30pm and send you back to your hotel at 8.30pm..

i rem we were late reach TS hotel at 9pm.. they aso nv wan to charge us extra :)..

so pple dont doubt their service.. TWD 3000 for a 10hrs trip is definetly good! and in two weeks time i am meeting Meeky yang too..

singapore
Level Contributor
37 posts
4 reviews
8 helpful votes
6. Re: Great Drivers

Does Mr Xu;s car accommodate 6 ppl?

any contact or driver have a vehicle that can accomodate 6 ppl at a reasonable price?

Please help.

Thanks!

singapore
Level Contributor
15 posts
7. Re: Great Drivers

Hi Winterjewelz,

If I am not wrong, I think Mr Xu's car can only accommodate 4 person. (Read somewhere in this forum, maybe you can try to do a search on him to confirm this) I managed to hire Ms Liu (contact: 0937450745, e-mail: goodeyeme@yahoo.com.tw). Her vehicle can take up to 6 or 7 ppl. She is charging me NT$3500 for full day (10hrs tour) for 5 pax, NT$1000 for airport transfer. You can e-mail her but please do so in traditional chinese cos' i not sure she can read English.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
24 posts
8. Re: Great Drivers

A 6-passenger taxi we ever chartered in Taipei,

Mr. Orange Lai

clip1688@hotmail.com (email either English or Chinese)

+886-932-348-424

We satisfied with his service.

He is an honest and reliable driver.

We call him " uncle Lai "

We chartered his car for Jioufen area one day tour.

Penang Island...
Level Contributor
98 posts
6 reviews
14 helpful votes
9. Re: Great Drivers

Hi I would like to add another reliable and friendly cabbie which my group of 11 people hired the last time.

Mr Tsai aka Ah Yu, can be contacted at +886982234960 or wu_07292000@yahoo.com.tw.

He and his company of drivers provide great service for tours all over taiwan.

10. Re: Great Drivers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, January 12, 2011