We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sun Moon Lake Pass

Singapore
Level Contributor
119 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Sun Moon Lake Pass

Hi,

Is the pricing for Sun Moon Lake Pass in this website still valid? I noticed the dates are for year 2012 only.

www.agan.com.tw/smlroute/ticket.asp?lang=en

Because I can't read chinese, so hope to get help on the best pass option for me. (We are a group of 4, price is x4!)

Here are my travel infromation:

a) I will travel to Alishan by way of Chiayi High Speed Train

b) I'm travelling to SML by way of a bus from Alishan

c) I will be in SML for 3D3N, planning to see all attractions

c) Returning to Taipei from SML via Taichung High Speed Train (single way)

d) Plan to take the cruise, round the lake bus, Aboriginal Cultural part/cable way.

Thank you in advance.

Singapore, Singapore
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Sun Moon Lake Pass

Hello,

I am also doing research on SML. This website might help. www.sunmoonlake.gov.tw/smlbus/ticket.asp…

Edited: 9:45 am, March 06, 2013
Singapore
Level Contributor
119 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sun Moon Lake Pass

Look like a good deal as I'll be doing all the attractions. Thanks!

Level Contributor
103 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sun Moon Lake Pass

I bought the sun moon lake pass from nantou 客运。 they have 3 options if I remembered correctly...

4. Re: Sun Moon Lake Pass

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, March 18, 2014