We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

private guide + farm stay in taiwan

Which Taiwan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
singapore
Level Contributor
23 posts
private guide + farm stay in taiwan

hi experts!

i am gg to taiwan in dec with a 10yr old.this is my first trip to taiwan n would like to plan for a farm stay. any recommendation? i will be arriving in taipei n would like to know any places of interest that is suitable for kids? theme parks etc?

i am also thinking of hiring a private tour guide / driver for my family of three for about 10days. any suggestions to which company i can look out to ?

thks

cookie

singapore
Level Contributor
134 posts
1. Re: private guide + farm stay in taiwan

Hi cookieleem

I assume u will travel ard taiwan since u got 10 days. Taichung jiu zu wen hua village suitable for kid. There r rides n carinval style games. After which u can take

cable car to sml. In fact taiwan got few quite good amusement parks like leofoo.. Taipei xmd got a lot of arcade but the games mainly those catcher type n basketball. Not like ours..

If ur kid like sea sports then kenting shd be a good choice. I had posted a cabbie in my previous post. U can try contact him coz they do all parts of taiwan. I find its better this way rather than keep changing driver.

Edited: 12:25 am, July 08, 2010
Penang Island...
Level Contributor
98 posts
6 reviews
2. Re: private guide + farm stay in taiwan

Hi I guess the honeymooner is suggesting mr tsai's service :-)

He can be contacted at wu_07292000@yahoo.com.tw or +886982234960. Truly great service and would surely be suitable for families. We hired him the last time. And it's true that it's easier to just engage one driver for the whole trip.

singapore
Level Contributor
134 posts
3. Re: private guide + farm stay in taiwan

Hi greent_26, u'r right. I had engaged mr tsai service last month but he is not my driver. I m very please with my driver Jack. I did meet up with mr tsai when in Kaoshung n he treat me dinner.. haha.

Penang Island...
Level Contributor
98 posts
6 reviews
4. Re: private guide + farm stay in taiwan

Haha, I guess he likes to treat all his clients. We had upgrades in our dinners the last time. We ordered food for TWD200 per pax but we received better food, thanks to him, who upgraded our food. He was the one who drove us around, great chap.

5. Re: private guide + farm stay in taiwan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, January 06, 2011