We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tours to Chitwan National Park

Kuala Lumbur
2 posts
Save Topic
Tours to Chitwan National Park

Hi

I am going to Nepal and would like to do a few days tour to Chitwan National Park from Kathmandu.

Am I able to organise such a tour from Kathmandu, or should I be trying to book something online before I leave?

Is it possible to arrange a tour from Kathmandu to Chitwan to Lumbini?

Thanks,

Mentioned in this post
Nepal Dynamic Eco Tours and Services
Multi-day Tours, Walking Tours, Private Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours, Photography Tours
Chitwan Jungle Safari
Nature & Wildlife Tours, Safaris
United Jungle Guide Service
Walking Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours
Kathmandu,Nepal
Level Contributor
473 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tours to Chitwan National Park

Hi there,

If you book online then at least one more day save to visit around...

Yeas,it is possible Tour to Chitwa and Lumbini from Kathmandu and you can go to Pokhara from Lumbini via Tansen Palpa...

leave me a line if you need more info.

Guide

2. Re: Tours to Chitwan National Park

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:08 am, August 26, 2013
Kathmandu, Nepal
Level Contributor
23 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Tours to Chitwan National Park

In Kathmandu, there are so many agencies to booking your tour for chitwan and Lumbini so find out a professional agency which gives you reasonable price and best quality service.

You may book while you arrive in kathmandu.

enjoy your trip.

4. Re: Tours to Chitwan National Park

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:19 am, December 16, 2013