We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

8D7N itinearary

Kuching, Malaysia
Level Contributor
22 posts
1 review
Save Topic
8D7N itinearary

3 friends and I are planning a 8D 7N trip to Nepal from 2nd to 10.We need all recommendations on where to stay and what to see.

Thanks all.

Kathmandu, Nepal
Level Contributor
50 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 8D7N itinearary

Hi Welcome to Trip Ad visor Nepal

Here in suggested itinerary as you mentioned planned trip in Nepal which you lead and help during tours and staying.

Happy travel.

Level Contributor
5,231 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 8D7N itinearary

Nepal has a Lot to offer and to suggest an itinerary without know what your own particular interest are is difficult

But to give you an idea

The First thing that I would Strongly “Advise” is to get back to Kathmandu at Least 24 hours before your international flight departs as delays on the roads / internal flights are very common in Nepal and you wouldn’t want to miss your flight home

Arrive Kathmandu and settle into your chosen hotel – Depending on what time your flight arrives then maybe a little sightseeing at Durbar Square or Swayambhunath.

Start off on your first full day with a Tourist bus from Kathmandu to the put in point on the Trisuli River and ½ days scenic rafting

From there onto Chitwan for a 2 night package (Usually a package that includes transportation from either Kathmandu or Pokhara by Tourist Bus and Includes accommodation with Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner as well as All your activities (National Park Entrance fee, Elephant Ride, Dug Out Canoe Trip, Jungle Walk, Cultural Show, Bird watching / Village Walk etc) start at $30 per person per day.

My Own favourite for Sauraha is Tiger Residency This is a little more expensive but the accommodation and the food is well above average and the guide, Laxman is simply superb, he can recognise all the birds by sight, silhouette and bird call and knows their names in English, Latin and Nepali

I have steered quite a few people to Tiger Residency over the years and have had a lot of Good feedback !!

Day 3 – Tourist bus or private car to Pokhara afternoon sightseeing and overnight

Day 4 – Morning Paragliding and maybe a boat over Fewa Tal and walk to the World Peace Pagoda in the afternoon

Day 5 Maybe a sunrise at Sarangkot and afternoon flight back to Kathmandu

Day 6 Full days sightseeing around Kathmandu and the valley

Day 7 – Last Minute sightseeing, shopping and flight home

More details in my blog

Good Luck and Happy Safe Travels

My Nepal Blog members.virtualtourist.com/m/50192/6ec/

Edited: 3:12 am, July 10, 2014
Level Contributor
16 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 8D7N itinearary

Day 1 Kathmandu, heritage sight seeing overnight at Thamel

Day 2 Drive to Chitwan National Park , animal and bird watching overningt at Saurah

Day 3 Drive to Lumbini visit and overnight at Palpa

Day 4 Drive to Pokhara, visit city of lakes

Day 5/6 Trek to Ghorepani Poon Hill

Day 7 Back to pokhara and overnight stay

Day 8 Back to Kathmandu

You can speed up or speed down the visits to adjust time.

4. Re: 8D7N itinearary

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:17 pm, July 14, 2015