We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hyatt Regency vs. Crowne Plaza

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
79 posts
181 reviews
Save Topic
Hyatt Regency vs. Crowne Plaza

My husband and I will be in Kathmandu for three nights later in December. We are considering staying at either the Hyatt Regency or the Crowne Plaza. Would love thoughts on which is better located for touring in and around Kathmandu.

Thanks.

Kathmandu, Nepal
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Hyatt Regency vs. Crowne Plaza

I will personally recommend you to chose Hyatt Regency as its near Airport too and it will be good to plan your Holidays from there,

Regards

Arjun Paudel

Sydney,Australia
Level Contributor
395 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hyatt Regency vs. Crowne Plaza

Well the Hyatt is in close proximity of the airport , boudha stupa and the pashupatinath temple. The crowne plaza on the other hand is a lil out of the way but both hotels are good and I suggest you book the property which is offering you a good deal.

Kathmandu, Nepal
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Hyatt Regency vs. Crowne Plaza

I do Agree, Both are offering good deals now :)

3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Hyatt Regency vs. Crowne Plaza

I will suggest staying at Hyatt because you can get around some major heritage site just by walking and take taxi to get bhaktapur which is about 10-15 minutes.

Kathmandu, Nepal
8 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Hyatt Regency vs. Crowne Plaza

Hyatt Regency coz good place to stay. Nice food. Situated in center location.

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
79 posts
181 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hyatt Regency vs. Crowne Plaza

Thanks for the information!

Kathmandu, Nepal
8 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Hyatt Regency vs. Crowne Plaza

you are most welcome

with best wishes

8. Re: Hyatt Regency vs. Crowne Plaza

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, December 17, 2014