We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel Packages

Mumbai (Bombay...
9 posts
Save Topic
Travel Packages

Hi, I'm planning a 7 days trip to Nepal in March 2013 (from Mumbai - India). Can you please suggest a good and reliable travel agent who can customise a package for me?

Kathmandu,Nepal
Level Contributor
473 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Travel Packages

Hi there,

Accordingly TA rules, it is not allowed to write or recommend travel agent here. It Nepal, about 800 trekking companies are registered with TAAN {trekking agencies association of Nepal}. Of course, some are most popular among those companies.

It is not cleared that what kinds of trip you want to do? Trekking, tour, sigheseeing around such like pilgrim... Normally for seven days, people prefer to do Ghorepani trekking/poon hill trek...

leave me {posters} private message if you need more information for reliable travel agent.

Guide

Mumbai (Bombay...
9 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Travel Packages

Hi,

I'm looking at sightseeing packages that include Kathmandu, Pokhran and Nagarkot.. with transport included from one place to another. I can plan the itinerary by myself as I've already reviewed most hotels in these areas. But am not too sure how much it wud cost to travel from kathmandu to pokhran by a private taxi and then from pokhran to Nagarkot. I don't want my travelling budget to sky rocket due to taxi bills.

I thought 2 nights Kathmandu - 2 nights POkhran and 2 nights Nagarkot..

Not interested in trekking at all. Maybe water rafting thats all..

My husband and I are looking for a trip full of nature's beauty and relaxation for us.

Please help....

Kathmandu,Nepal
Level Contributor
473 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Travel Packages

Nagarkot is located east-north about 32 kilometer from Kathmanmdu and Pokhara 200 kilometer west. I recommend , it would be save time for more sightseeing either in Kathmandu or Pokhara if you go and back by flight to Pokhara/Kathmandu { in the case of hiring private Car for Pokhara/Kathmandu}.

There is available daily tourist buses for Pokhara/Kathmandu which cheapest.... for Nagarkot you can hire private car. Normally. people spend their time one night for Nagarkot. if you explore each place 2 nights then probably you will not seen much in Kathmandu because you will get 2 nights just night of arrival & foe departure. But it is depends on your departure from Nepal...

Sorry, it is not allowed package bill on TA, send me private message for reliable agent package bill...

Guide

Kathmandu, Nepal
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Travel Packages

Hi there,

Good to know that you are planning to visit Nepal so far and spend some of days in here. As you have a limited time to spend in Nepal, so the above plan is perfect for you. But still you can customized this plan and make it more beautiful.

As Nagarkot is one of the favorite destination for the tourists and it is famous for the sunrise, sunset and panoramic view of the mountains. I guess, spending one night is okay for you guys as rest of the time can be planned for the other program.

It is an better idea to hire a private car for your ride to Nagarkot but Flight will be the better option regarding Kathmandu - Pokhara. And you can take a drive back to Kathmandu in a private car or the luxurious tourist bus. Highly depending on your time and budget plan, you can customized your plan.

Itineraries for 7 days

Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu and overnight

Day 02: Full day sightseeing around in Kathmandu Valley including UN World Heritage Sites like temple, monasteries and the ancient Royal Palace areas. And finally take a drive to Nagarkot to enjoy the sunset view. Overnight in Nagarkot

Day 03: Wake up early for the sunrise and panoramic view of the mountains and take a drive to the Airport to fly to Pokhara Valley . Picked up from the Hotel and half day sightseeing around in the Valley. Overnight in Pokhara

Day 04: Take a early drive to the View Point named Sarangkot and get back to the Valley for the full day sightseeing. Overnight in Pokhara

Day 05: Take a drive in a private car or in a bus to Chitwan national Park. Overnight in resort

Day 06: Excursions in Chitwan national Park followed by the Bird Watching, Elephant back safari, canoeing, Elephant Bath View and Tharu Cultural Show in the evening. Overnight in Resort

Day 07: Departure from Chitwan national Par. You can either take a flight back or private car or the tourist bus to Kathmandu. Overnight in Kathmandu

If you are looking for someone to organize that plan, you can check any one of the agencies in Kathmandu.

Regards

Mount Fishtail Adventure Team

M.

Kathmandu
Level Contributor
7 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Travel Packages

welcome to Nepal

mohan gautam

kathamndu

Nepal

6. Re: Travel Packages

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:49 am, December 19, 2012
7. Re: Travel Packages

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:49 am, December 19, 2012
8. Re: Travel Packages

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

Removed on: 1:16 am, December 21, 2013