We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trekking in Nepal

Wisconsin Dells...
1 post
Save Topic
Trekking in Nepal

I'm off work for two months in 2013-mid March to mid May and i know this is the best time to trek in Nepal. While googling i was just confused as i found a lot of local companies but i was attracted to Himalayan Glacier Trekking Company. They have nice website with good bit of explanation on different trips. I would be grateful if anyone who did trek or did any tours with them can suggest me how they are like in terms of services? Will i be okay if i trust them for my two months trip in Nepal? I am interested in a trek probably in Annapurna and a peak climb in Everest area.

Kathmandu, Nepal
Level Contributor
7 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Trekking in Nepal

hi there,

don't plan ur tour form where u are..i recommend you to fly to ktm.. stay in thamel area next day if you walk around thamel you will find lots and lots of travel agencies which have schedule treks and you can always customize ... if you are traveling with few friends this will be better. if you are alone and wants to explore more this is still better. coz this way you will save more than 50% of what you are paying to your untrusted travel agency from the net. if you have lots of money and wants to have luxury and hassle free trip go with you current plan..

enjoy!!

22. Re: Trekking in Nepal

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 4:05 pm, December 11, 2012
23. Re: Trekking in Nepal

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 9:44 am, May 05, 2013
Level Contributor
8 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: Trekking in Nepal

Hi,

I can say there are many agency that do for the trekking and tours but how we will trust that the important one. Sometimes on the website are not as the one we thought. So I would rather to suggest you to try to write a quote for your trip to them and see how they respond to you not only one you write try many as you can and see how fast they send you back wiyh all the details and the price. Everything there can be adjust as you wish but flow as their style.

I did Annapura area trek and I love it so much. I do hope you will enjoy also. 2 month is plenty of time. Do the homework before you go there and decide when time is coming.

Good luck and have fun.

25. Re: Trekking in Nepal

Removed on: 4:29 am, June 02, 2013
Kathmandu, Nepal
Level Contributor
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
26. Re: Trekking in Nepal

i had been to trekking a lots in nepal i like to travels

Nepal
13 posts
Save Reply
27. Re: Trekking in Nepal

Hi,

Thanks for your message. Everything is fine. Himalayan Gleaser is also good company but it is not local company as well as it is expensive. I also know that annapurna will be good trekking. Mera peak will be good for you .

Hope you will enjpy with your treks and climbing.

With best regards.

Kathmandu, Nepal
Level Contributor
192 posts
Save Reply
28. Re: Trekking in Nepal

Though I don't work for them but I know they are one of the well reputed adventure company of Nepal.

So I don't think they are known to very less people.

It is your choice but they seem to be very good agency.

Good luck

Bhuwan

29. Re: Trekking in Nepal

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, June 05, 2014