We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

airport transfer

Pattaya Thailand
Level Contributor
61 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
airport transfer

I am thinking of coming to Kathmandu late Nov/ early December and am trying to find a company which does airport transfers to and from the airport which I can pre book via the internet./or any reputable hotels which I can book which provides a pick up service from the airport. Many Thanks

France
Destination Expert
for Nepal, Tibet, Bhutan, Bhaktapur, Kathmandu, Jomsom, Mustang Region, Namche Bazaar, Sagarmatha National Park, Annapurna Region
Level Contributor
3,450 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: airport transfer

Most of the agents quote private airport transfers when you inquire them to send the prices. Most of the hotels also provide you airport transfers and some hotels also give you free airport transfers for their clients. Try Hotel Blue Horizon if you are looking for budget hotel. If you are looking for nice hotel then try Hotel Shankar, Hotel Courtyard, Samsara Resort etc.

Pattaya Thailand
Level Contributor
61 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: airport transfer

Many thanks for your reply. Having checked the reviews etc I have booked to stay at the Courtyard. Its what Trip Advisor was meant for. Thank you once again.

3. Re: airport transfer

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:40 am, June 06, 2016
Madrid
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: airport transfer

Trasfer airport – hotel – airport includes most the tour packages. Please contact with travel and tour operator and contract tour or travel packages. There is any travel agency who only make airport – hotel – airport transfer.

5. Re: airport transfer

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:15 pm, August 20, 2013