We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels near Pashupatinath Temple

Jhumri Telaiya...
Level Contributor
322 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Hotels near Pashupatinath Temple

Hi Friends

Any cheaper recommendations aside Pashupatinath Temple for staying there, main purpose- Photography in early morning and evening. Staying at Thamel will add Taxi charges for visiting Pashupati area, that is why I want to stay near Pashupatinath Temple

would appreciate your recommendations. Thanks in advance!

Alok

Pokhara
Level Contributor
892 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotels near Pashupatinath Temple

Dear Mr Alok Please Note Flowings Hotel MahAraja (5 Min Walk to The temple). Air Port Hotel (15 Walk to the Temple). Regards Hotel Glacier Pokhara

Jhumri Telaiya...
Level Contributor
322 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotels near Pashupatinath Temple

Hi Mr Raja

Thanks for your reply, I am a budget traveller and can not stay in costly hotels, please let me know about hotels/guest houses near ( walkable ) Pashupatinath Temple charging in between 10-20 US $.

REgards

alok

Kathmandu, Nepal
Level Contributor
14 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotels near Pashupatinath Temple

hello alok,

you will find few guest houses & lodges in Gaushala which is just 5 to 7 minutes walk from the temple. you will just need to go and find the rooms and if you are lucky ,you will find the clean room too.

I hope this will help.

Pokhara
Level Contributor
892 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotels near Pashupatinath Temple

One More Information Hotel Kido , 00977-1-4240303 hkido@mos.com.np

Ask them the best online deal .

Regards

Hotel Glacier Pokhara

5. Re: Hotels near Pashupatinath Temple

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:44 am, October 13, 2011
6. Re: Hotels near Pashupatinath Temple

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

7. Re: Hotels near Pashupatinath Temple

8. Re: Hotels near Pashupatinath Temple

Jhumri Telaiya...
Level Contributor
322 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Hotels near Pashupatinath Temple

Hi

Sorry if I did a mistake, but I do not know more about forum rules, I was just enquiring about a hotel near Pashupatinath Temple, Kathmandu.

Thanks

Alok

Cumbria
Level Contributor
4,992 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Hotels near Pashupatinath Temple

Bodhnath is only a short walk from Pashupatinath and there are several hotels in the courtyard around the Stupa – Might well be worthwhile checking out !!

Good Luck and Happy Travels

Rob