We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

to travel gorakhpur to kathmandu

Which Kathmandu hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Patiala, India
1 post
Save Topic
to travel gorakhpur to kathmandu

please tell me when bus is available from gorakhpur to kathmandu

and also provide the travel agents number

Kathmandu, Nepal
14 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: to travel gorakhpur to kathmandu

Yeah, local buses available from Gorakhpur to Kathmandu.

Kathmandu, Nepal
Level Contributor
323 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: to travel gorakhpur to kathmandu

I don't think there are any direct bus from Gorakhpur to Kathmandu. I guess you need to get a bus to Sunauli first then arrange another transport thereafter.

Kathmandu, Nepal
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: to travel gorakhpur to kathmandu

well from Gorakhpur . you head to border city of Sunauli , Nepal and then to Bhairahawa, from Bhairahawa you can catch a flight or a bus to kathmandu

happy travels.

Pokhara
Level Contributor
892 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: to travel gorakhpur to kathmandu

Hi there Greetings, take a bus to Sunauli from gorakpur & from sunali u can get a basic bus if you drive 5 kilometer further to Bhairahawa u can find deluxe coach named Golden Travel or if u are more than two share a charter Taxi will be cheaper & Reliable enjoy your journey . Regards Hotel Glacier Pokhara

5. Re: to travel gorakhpur to kathmandu

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:15 am, October 17, 2012