We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Adventure Club Treks and Expeditions" are they OK?

Bunbury, Western...
Level Contributor
607 posts
38 reviews
Save Topic
Adventure Club Treks and Expeditions" are they OK?

We have almost (and finally) made our decision to use Adventure Club Treks and Expeditions for the Nepal and Tibet portions of our holiday. This is their web site: http://www.trekkingtournepal.com/

Has anyone had any dealings with them please? We are corresponding with Birendra who is very nice to deal with and gives us fast replies to our queries. We are very happy with his service so far.

I'd love to know if anyone else has dealt with them and if they were happy with their choice please?

Verona, Italy
Level Contributor
139 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Adventure Club Treks and Expeditions" are they OK?

Haven't use their service yet, but looking their list at TAAN (trekking agents association of Nepal) confirms that it is legal company. But for their services you will definitely have to wait for somebody to land on this post who have used their services.

R F

Bunbury, Western...
Level Contributor
607 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Adventure Club Treks and Expeditions" are they OK?

Thanks. I've also put a query on the Lhasa forum too to see if anyone has dealt with them. Fingers crossed.

Kathmandu, Nepal
Level Contributor
402 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Adventure Club Treks and Expeditions" are they OK?

I never heard About them, But if they are ligal & government register company ,you can travel with them, You can check then on Taan & Nma either they are member or not.

wish you have good journey

Edited: 11:27 pm, April 28, 2011
Saskatchewan, Canada
Level Contributor
1,808 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Adventure Club Treks and Expeditions" are they OK?

Well, there are many companies with in Nepal and very honestely i don't have any idea about said company. I used Skyline Treks & expedition nepal, their services are outstanding.

Happy Travels

HT

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Adventure Club Treks and Expeditions" are they OK?

Not personally but I am also corresponding with Birendra prior to a trip to Nepal. I met him via Facebook after my ex-boyfriend met him in Nepal and said "I would trust him with my life". Not sure if he used the company itself though I'm afraid.

Bunbury, Western...
Level Contributor
607 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Adventure Club Treks and Expeditions" are they OK?

We "met" him through the Couch Surfing web site and he has some good references on there too. We've decided that we are going to use his services/connections both in Nepal and Tibet so I'll make sure I do a trip report when we get back.

vienna 2012 when are you going to Nepal please?

Kathmandu
Level Contributor
928 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Adventure Club Treks and Expeditions" are they OK?

I will be waiting for your report~

Saskatchewan, Canada
Level Contributor
1,808 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Adventure Club Treks and Expeditions" are they OK?

jeanmorrison & viennna2012, wishing you have wonderful time, in general, going through a company make more sense and meaning compare to individual guide. The reason, company taking all ground resposiblities as well as someone can get quality of services.

Here like we have totally wilderness trek, k2 bc & gondogoro La and Baifo & hispar pass trek are longest trek available with in the world. Foriegners they go with the companies.

Have a wonderful time,

HT (destination expert for Pakistan)

9. Re: Adventure Club Treks and Expeditions" are they OK?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 9:07 am, May 07, 2011
Bunbury, Western...
Level Contributor
607 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Adventure Club Treks and Expeditions" are they OK?

Thank you.