We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

trip to Lhasa from Kathmandu

Which Kathmandu hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Krakow, Poland
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Topic
trip to Lhasa from Kathmandu

Hi,

I am wondering if you can help me. I would like to go to Lhasa for 8 days. I decided to do it in last minute, in 3 weeks time we have a plain to Nepal. Can I arrange this tour when I arrive to Kathmandu? Is it possible, I will need as well visa to china. I will have only 3 days time do organize everything.

Thanks for any advise...

21. Re: trip to Lhasa from Kathmandu

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:39 am, April 10, 2011
Krakow, Poland
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
22. Re: trip to Lhasa from Kathmandu

Thank you all for help. I have already been in Lhasa. It was amazing trip.

Thanks again.

Kathmandu
Level Contributor
928 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: trip to Lhasa from Kathmandu

Awesome news! Congratulations on your success!

Stuttgart
Level Contributor
30 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: trip to Lhasa from Kathmandu

Could you tell me which agency you used?

Krakow, Poland
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
25. Re: trip to Lhasa from Kathmandu

Hi,

I used agency Corsa, Mr Nakul was very nice and warm person, great personality. very kind and helpful. Just write to him, he will answer every your question.

There are the details below:

Mr. Nakul Devkota

Corsa Nepal Adventure Pvt.Ltd

Kathmandu,Nepal

Tel: + 977 1 4700 459

Fax: + 977 1 4701 041

e-mail: info@corsanepaladventure.com, nakul@corsanepaladventure.com

www.corsanepaladventure.com

Have a great holiday!

26. Re: trip to Lhasa from Kathmandu

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:10 am, June 30, 2011
27. Re: trip to Lhasa from Kathmandu

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

Removed on: 3:16 am, October 29, 2012