We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trekking Co: Explore Himalaya or Nepal Mountain Trekking?

Paris, France
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Trekking Co: Explore Himalaya or Nepal Mountain Trekking?

We have just booked our flights to Kathmandu for Nov this year to do the 3 week trek around the Annapurna Circuit.

As Im sure you all are aware there are a vast number of companies out there trying to get your business as a visitor to the mountain kingdom. I have done a fair amount of research and have come across two companies that I like the look of: "Explore Himalaya Travel & Adventure" and also "Nepal Mountain Trekking". It's our intention to organise a private trek with one of these companies.

Does anyone have any prior experience with either? Any feedback on prior trips you could give me? There is very little difference in price and both seem to offer a similar trekking package. Both have been very quick to respond to my initial correspondence and both have professional and informative websites. I also keep seeing great reviews for "Mountain Monarch" everywhere on this forum but would prefer to go with a smaller outfit...

This is a holiday of a lifetime for my wife and I, and I really want to make sure we make a good / informed decision before parting with the deposit. I'm sure they are both good options but just wanted some first hand experience and info from YOU the Tripadvisor community.

Thank you (in anticipation) for all your help and advice!

Grant

Mentioned in this post
Kathmandu
Kathmandu
Kathmandu Valley, Nepal
Hotel Annapurna
Hotel Annapurna
590 Reviews
Kathmandu, Nepal
kathmandu
Level Contributor
77 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Trekking Co: Explore Himalaya or Nepal Mountain Trekking?

Hi

Both Above mentiones companies are expert and professional in Nepali Mountains . so feel free to choose one of them as your agent , if you need more companies visit

www.taan.org.np

kathmandu
Level Contributor
77 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Trekking Co: Explore Himalaya or Nepal Mountain Trekking?

Both companies are expert and professional in nepali mountains so fell free to choose one of them . if you need more companies also visit

www.taan.org.np

3. Re: Trekking Co: Explore Himalaya or Nepal Mountain Trekking?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 4:35 am, August 24, 2010
4. Re: Trekking Co: Explore Himalaya or Nepal Mountain Trekking?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, February 10, 2011