We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tatopani to annapurna base

Tatopani to annapurna base

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:33 pm, March 29, 2015
Cumbria
Level Contributor
5,008 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tatopani to annapurna base

If you have already trekked the direct route then if it were me I would cut the corner and avoid Ghoropani and trek direct to Deurali – I haven’t gone this way myself but have had friends that have and it will be a pleasanter route with very few trekkers, it will save you 2 or 3 hours as well – So to me a No Brainer ;-)

Good Luck and Happy Safe Trekking

Rob

2. Re: Tatopani to annapurna base

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

France
Destination Expert
for Nepal, Tibet, Bhutan, Bhaktapur, Kathmandu, Jomsom, Mustang Region, Namche Bazaar, Sagarmatha National Park, Annapurna Region
Level Contributor
3,450 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tatopani to annapurna base

OK, I also haven't done this short-cut route but I am sure that there is a route to reach Tadapani from on the way to Ghorepani. I still notice that there was a board mentioning Ghandruk. And that route will take you to Tadapani first before reaching Ghandruk. This will surely cut your visit to Ghorepani and will straightly take you to Tadapani.

Cumbria
Level Contributor
5,008 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tatopani to annapurna base

This downloadable map might help a little with your trip planning

Good Luck and please don’t forget to pop up a post letting us all know how you got on

…umbra.cz/img/map/Annapurna_1_125000_150_dpi…

Best regards

Rob

Sheffield, United...
Destination Expert
for Nepal
Level Contributor
11,575 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Tatopani to annapurna base

Hi

I have trekked that route in the other direction but 13 years ago. There were no problems, nice forest walk mostly.

scoodly

6. Re: Tatopani to annapurna base

7. Re: Tatopani to annapurna base

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

Removed on: 12:19 am, February 13, 2014