We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Himalayan Glacier trekking 2012

Guarulhos, SP
Level Contributor
1 post
14 reviews
Save Topic
Himalayan Glacier trekking 2012

Please, someone has booked the trekking with HGT in 2012? If so, what is the oppinion?

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
12,039 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Himalayan Glacier trekking 2012

Hi AlvMesquita,

Welcome to the Support Forum!

The forums are primarily member-driven, peer-to-peer and I'm a member like you and not a TA staff member. The Support Forum is for support in using the site itself, its features, answering "how do I?" questions and technical support.

I'd suggest asking in the Nepal Forum:

tripadvisor.ca/ShowForum-g293889-i9243-Nepal…

You'll see Nepal sub-forums listed on the left of that forum. To easily find a forum, type the name of the destination and the word forum in the search box at the top.

L4

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
731 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Himalayan Glacier trekking 2012

Welcome to the forums, AlvMesquita! As L4 mentioned, your topic was initially misplaced in the TA Support forum. I wanted to let you know that we have moved your topic, here, to the Nepal forums where other adventurers will see it. Good luck with your research!

Best regards,

TA_Louise

Denmark
Level Contributor
1,609 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Himalayan Glacier trekking 2012

Hi AlvMesquita

Welcome to the Nepal Forum.

Not so long a go another member was asking about HGT too. I link you to the posting here:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g293890-i9244-k580…

France
Destination Expert
for Nepal, Tibet, Bhutan, Bhaktapur, Kathmandu, Jomsom, Mustang Region, Namche Bazaar, Sagarmatha National Park, Annapurna Region
Level Contributor
3,450 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Himalayan Glacier trekking 2012

I have no ideas about the agent you are talking about however heard them names few times. I have no experience about their services, prices, guides etc however I generally recommend you to compare the prices and services among different agencies and make the selection from them. There are hundreds of agencies in Nepal and it won't be difficult to find one!

5. Re: Himalayan Glacier trekking 2012

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 pm, December 14, 2013