We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Himalayan lake

Dhaka, Bangladesh
Level Contributor
53 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
Himalayan lake

Hi

I have been to Nepal last year and the mesmerized beauty of its is simply unforgettable. Thanks Nepal.

I intend to visit Nepal again sometime this year again. I would like to visit any of the Himalayan Lake (like Tilicho lake) this time. But as I have asthma I cannot do trekking. I just want to enjoy the beauty of the lake. Is there any lake which can be reached without trekking (or little trekking)?

Thanks for your help.

--

Pushpita

Kathmandu
Level Contributor
239 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Himalayan lake

Hello Pushpita,

Thank you for choosing Nepal as your vacation destination 2 times in 2 years. You are absouletely correct, it is really mesmeric country with large variation of attractions. Right from the top of the Everest to wonderful Wildlife Safari in the lowland of Terai.

Well you know there are several hundres of Lakes in Nepal from highest altitude Lake TILICHO to holy Lake of Gosaikunda to Rara, Se foksundo, Pach Pokhari, Mai Pokhari, fastest forming glacial Lake Cho Rolpa to so many megnificent lakes. Since you have asthma & resperatory related problem it is very tough to reach these really beautiful Himalayan Lakes. There is only two options in hand, either you walk or charter the Helicopter flight. You are suggested to take Helicopter flight, so its easy & risk free too. Heli sightseeing is getting popularity in recents years in Nepal & they are based in Kathmandu & Pokhara.

Feel free to PM if you need more information

Thanks in advance.....!

Dhaka, Bangladesh
Level Contributor
53 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Himalayan lake

Thakns for your response. Can you pelase mention how much it may take for Heli sightseeing?

Thanks.

--

Pushpita

NpjBnk
Level Contributor
287 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Himalayan lake

Hi

Namaste

The given links may be helpful for you

www.hotelnepal.com/nepal/program.php…

http://www.shreeair.com/

Thank you

4. Re: Himalayan lake

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, August 02, 2010