We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cheapest Flights to Nepal/Kathmandu

Perth
Level Contributor
7 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Cheapest Flights to Nepal/Kathmandu

Hi

Just wondering what the cheapest way to fly to Kathmandu is. I can fly from either Bangkok, Singapore or Dubai.

Thanks!!

Kathmandu
Level Contributor
179 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Cheapest Flights to Nepal/Kathmandu

There are direct flights from all these destinations - Thai Airways and Nepal Airlines from Bangkok; Silk Air from Singapore and Nepal Airlines from Dubai. Check the comparative prices of these airlines might help you to find the price of the airline.

Kathmandu
Level Contributor
179 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Cheapest Flights to Nepal/Kathmandu

There are direct flights from all these destinations - Thai Airways (www.thaiair.com) and Nepal Airlines (www.royalnepal-airlines.com) from Bangkok; Silk Air (www.silkair.net)from Singapore and Nepal Airlines from Dubai. Check the comparative prices of these airlines might help you to find the price of the airline.

London, United...
Level Contributor
128 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cheapest Flights to Nepal/Kathmandu

Hi there

How long have you got?

the cheapest way for you to do this, the way we have done it is to go to Kolkata from BKK and then take a train to Varanasi and from there cross over to Nepal

It has been a great opportunity for me to see Varanasi that I had not managed to see on my previous trip to India

You could then consider returning through Darjelin, but that may be close with the ubiquitous strikes that the country always suffers.

regards.

www.adegreeaday.blogspot.com

Australia
Level Contributor
66 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cheapest Flights to Nepal/Kathmandu

If you are flying from Perth, the cheapest option would be Air Asia to KL, and the Nepal Airines to Kathmandu.

5. Re: Cheapest Flights to Nepal/Kathmandu

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:37 am, November 10, 2009