We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has someone used travel company Alluring India Tour?

Texas
2 posts
1 review
Has someone used travel company Alluring India Tour?

I am planning a trip to India this November and have got quote from 2 companies. One was very expensive so am considering another one called Alluring India Tour. They have given me a beautiful itinerary with reasonable price and some lovely hotels. They are saying that there are no hidden costs, so I really liked that. will be grateful if someone can share their experience of having traveled with them in the past.

28 replies to this topic
1. Re: Has someone used travel company Alluring India Tour?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:42 pm, February 27, 2016

Kerala
Level Contributor
7,864 posts
2. Re: Has someone used travel company Alluring India Tour?

@jcollin879,

please search in the box above for past reviews , if any

Beijing
1 post
1 review
3. Re: Has someone used travel company Alluring India Tour?

We used the company a year ago, while travelling for a week in India after a conference. We travelled from Agra to Jaipur, Pushkar and Udaipur, before flying back to New Delhi, where we spent a couple of days. Overall, we were very happy with the tour. We could negotiate a fair price with a good selection of hotels, and the things to see and do were of course amazing. Guides were overall good as were drivers, and some of them excellent. Some of the shops we were taken to we did not like so much, but others were good, and we did not do many of the optional tours. But the organisation of the tour was excellent and they fully delivered what they had promised, so I can indeed recommend them very well.

Texas
2 posts
1 review
4. Re: Has someone used travel company Alluring India Tour?

Thank you so much for all your inputs. I did check with some 7-8 big travel companies last time during my visit to India but i wasn't very happy with the services. Hence, I am being cautious this time and do not want to take any chances. So far, i have only received quick responses from Alluring India Tour. They have been replying to my emails within 24 hrs. and I am thinking of going ahead with them.

Perth, Australia
7 posts
5. Re: Has someone used travel company Alluring India Tour?

Hi

yes we used Alluring India Tour also known as Maglev in 2012 and they were excellent in all respects.

We are from Western Australia and organised a private guided tour via the web and emails with Sonal , one of their travel managers.

We selected them after seeking information from 3 other tour providers.

We found that they answered our emails promptly and they made suggestions In regard to the order of the tour so asto use our time more efficiently.

Their pricing was competive and the level of accommodation was of the standard we had requested.

We were concerned that payment had to be done by money transfer rather than credit card but all went smoothly.

We were impressed with their organisation at both the office and local level.

On our arrival we were met at the airport by one of their representatives who had a complete dossier of our itinerary plus local site seeing information. We were given a mobile phone to use if we where unhappy with anything and we received a reassuring call from them each other day to make sure all was ok.

They provided a driver who could speak English and a good quality recent model people mover as the taxi. We had specifically asked for something bigger than a small sedan which we find restrict viewing of the scenery .

A tour guide was provided as required with the side tours.

We spent 1 week travelling the Kerala State and included the Back Waters, Western Ghats and Cochin.

regards Craig

Jaipur, India
Level Contributor
2,794 posts
27 reviews
16 helpful votes
6. Re: Has someone used travel company Alluring India Tour?

Hi,

if you satisfied with them then go ahead and enjoy the tour

regards

Discovery Prime Tours

Silverdale...
Level Contributor
7 posts
100 reviews
31 helpful votes
7. Re: Has someone used travel company Alluring India Tour?

I just returned this week from a FIRST CLASS Tour with Alluring India. I cannot say enough positive about them. We were greeted by our guide (for the whole trip) at the New Delhi airport at 10PM and transported on an AC bus to our hotel. Just about all of our meals were included. We had the AC bus to leave items on when we toured in the 100 degree plus weather. There was always cool bottled water or soda on the bus. Our group was a manageable 19 people with plenty of room for everyone to have a window seat on the bus. The hotels and customer service were FIRST CLASS. Representatives (including the owner) met us at different events on our two week trip to check in and see how we were loving our trip. We rode elephants, camels, rickshaws, tuk tuks, and camel carts. We dined in The Amber Palace, participated in camel polo, sat on cushions in the dunes under the stars enjoying folk dancers and music and and and! The activities were amazing. I will definitely be going back to India and I will definitely be using Alluring India. We have already started planning the next trip.

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
1 helpful vote
8. Re: Has someone used travel company Alluring India Tour?

Alluring India Tour was seamless right from the time we came in touch with them. We were extremely happy with our tour. The drivers and guides provided were all excellent and the accommodations were very good. Hotels’ staff were very co-operative and prompt. Whenever we wished to modify the plans, it was accommodated easily. They provided us with a dedicated mobile phone with company numbers programmed in, although we did not need to use it. I would highly recommend their services to all the people who are looking for personalized tours.

Auckland, New...
2 posts
9. Re: Has someone used travel company Alluring India Tour?

Alluring India Tour was referred to me by one of my colleagues and we finally booked our vacation with them because of their prompt response. Smooth booking and even better price than other travel agents. We were very impressed by how well organized everything was. We were very happy with the service from Anisha with whom we dealt with in the office

Portsmouth, United...
Level Contributor
79 posts
1 review
10. Re: Has someone used travel company Alluring India Tour?

Also thinking about using this company for my trip next year will be watching for any updates

Reply to: Has someone used travel company Alluring India Tour?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted