We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

"Get holidays" - "India Travel Holidays"

miami
Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Topic
"Get holidays" - "India Travel Holidays"

Does anyone have information on "Get Holidays" or India Travel Holidays". I've seen them on several web sites but can't seem to get any response from them. Has anyone used them for travel to India? How was your experience? Many thanks

Varese
Level Contributor
15 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: "Get holidays" - "India Travel Holidays"

I am looking for information on Gats Holidays Tour operator in Delhi, I will because I plan my vacation with him. Does anyone have information and comments on this tour operators? Thanks in advance for your answers

Penang Island...
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: "Get holidays" - "India Travel Holidays"

I strongly recommend not to pick Getsholiday as your travel agency. I did early this year and regretted. They seems to be very impressive by contacting you through phone and giving all sort of attractive deal but it is not the case when you are there in India. First, the hotel the promise looks promising but in actual case it is equivalent to a brothel. The packages are totally crap as the itinerary are mostly compressed and most likely you will not able to visit all the places they proposed. During my trips, almost everyday I had to call them and shout at them due to the problems I faced....generally, my vacation turns out to be so tensed and caused my Blood pressure to shoot up.

In short, Getsholidays is not suitable for foreign travellers...especially if you are looking for a hassle free tour.

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
57 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: "Get holidays" - "India Travel Holidays"

Gets Holidays - I have had a couple of trips arranged by them and never had a problem. In fact I have been strongly recommending them all the time. If you look at their facebook page it shows nearly a hundred real people who have said the same about them. Thats when I decided to take a chance with them. This faceless Kalim upstairs looks like one of the competition or disgruntled ex-employee who wants to steal there business. You can't trust these reviewers nowadays it's so easy to fake one..... I would say go ahead and book, ask for driver rakesh if he is still with them and free he is just heavenly :-) .....Hope that helps .......... Tell them you are stefaan from Hong Kong friend and he had strongly recommended them... and they might give you VIP treatment

Varese
Level Contributor
15 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: "Get holidays" - "India Travel Holidays"

I have informed Gets Holidays, they are ASTA members. I had an offer from Gets Holidays for a tour to Rajasthan in October. They offer me good hotels and good hiking program with a good financial offer. When You have traveled with them and where were you on vacation?India destination??

Villers-la-Ville...
Level Contributor
3 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: "Get holidays" - "India Travel Holidays"

Surprised you can't contact them!

I and my family have just returned after a 16-day tour/holiday organised with them covering over 3,500 I'm. I found them to be a professional an efficient organisation. We did have few problems in the choice of hotels they picked in a couple of places.

Met the CEO on our return to Delhi and I suggested that either they or their agents should check out the quality of the hotels they propose in order to minimise surprises for their clients.

Communication with the company from Europe and whilst in India was very good.

I would recommend and use them again.

Peter Nicol

Villers-la-Ville...
Level Contributor
3 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: "Get holidays" - "India Travel Holidays"

Surprised you can't contact them!

I and my family have just returned after a 16-day tour/holiday organised with them covering over 3,500 I'm. I found them to be a professional an efficient organisation. We did have few problems in the choice of hotels they picked in a couple of places.

Met the CEO on our return to Delhi and I suggested that either they or their agents should check out the quality of the hotels they propose in order to minimise surprises for their clients.

Peter Nicol

Villers-la-Ville...
Level Contributor
3 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: "Get holidays" - "India Travel Holidays"

Surprised you can't contact Gets Holidays!!

Peter Nicol

8. Re: "Get holidays" - "India Travel Holidays"

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, August 29, 2013