We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can we trust haryana based agency untravel.com

3 posts
Can we trust haryana based agency untravel.com

We are planning a trip with untravel.they have a site named untravel.com and also have Facebook and linked in page.still we are unsure.can anybody give honest opinion on untravel

4 replies to this topic
1. Re: Can we trust haryana based agency untravel.com

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:20 am, September 04, 2018

Mumbai, India
Level Contributor
18 posts
810 reviews
2. Re: Can we trust haryana based agency untravel.com

We have just returned on 31st August from a tour of Croatia.The entire tour was planned and organised by this agency as a customised trip.

We were a group of 6 persons and a child aged 3 years.

The hotels they selected for us at Dubrovnik,Split and Zadar were well located and reasonably priced.

The airport pick-up and drop,all intercity transfers and sightseeing tours with guide was organised in minivans.

The transport agency of Croatia was the best.He provided good vans with knowledgeable drivers who also acted as guides.

We have been travelling widely abroad always using the big travel houses.This is the first time that I used Untravel agency. But I can tell you that our experience was very good.

The full credit for the success of the trip goes to Titu Roy who planned every thing.He is always prompt to take your call and respond to your needs.I liked his sincerity and promptness.Even Rakesh was very good and painstaking.

We indeed had a memorable trip to Croatia.

Mumbai, India
4 posts
3. Re: Can we trust haryana based agency untravel.com

It’s a great travelling company that I have ever come across. I got my Vietnam package from them, we were a group of four friends and untravel managed to capture everyone's heart. They planned our trip in an amazing manner. Right from flights, to cabs, to hotels, to itineraries and guides everything was perfect. And, the best thing is that we were allowed to customize the internaries. I loved the way they managed all. I would definitely choose them again for my next travel.

Pune, Maharashtra...
Level Contributor
1 post
32 reviews
4. Re: Can we trust haryana based agency untravel.com

Yes, you can absolutely tryst Untravel travel Agency. I have had a very very good experience with them and would definitely recommend their services.

I traveled with them as a single woman on Sept 123 to Sept 24, 2018, to Croatia and Turkey.

Mandeep Dhiman and Rakesh were my contact people.they were assisting me even when traveling.

Edited: 10:28 pm, October 20, 2018
Reply to: Can we trust haryana based agency untravel.com
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted